Parkway Recovery Center is a full service provider, offering round-the-clock care and health services.
If needed the recovery care center will provide you with toiletries, a robe, and nonskid socks. If needed, you will be supplied with post-operative assistive devices to help achieve independence after surgery.
The care center also has a supply of snacks for you and your family, but, you may also bring your own foods and drinks and keep them in your private refrigerator.
Things To Remember The Day Of Surgery
• PLEASE BRING ALL OF YOUR HOME MEDICATIONS AND NEWLY PRESCIRBED MEDICATIONS
• ALL MEDICATIONS SHOULD BE BROUGHT IN THEIR ORIGINAL BOTTLES
• WEAR COMFORTABLE, LOOSE CLOTHING THAT IS EASY TO GET ON AND EASY TO GET OFF
• MAKE SURE TO BRING A PAIR OF WALKING SHOES OR TENNIS SHOES THAT ARE NONSKID
• PLEASE BRING YOUR SAGE CHLORHEXADINE CLEANSING CLOTH VERIFICATION SHEET WITH STICKER
• MAKE SURE TO BRING YOUR WALKER (IF YOU OWN ONE)
• OUR LICENSED PHYSICAL THERAPIST WILL SIZE AND FIT YOUR WALKER)
• IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO, BRING BOOKS, NOTEBOOKS, GAMES, LAPTOPS – ANYTHING YOU MAY WANT TO ENJOY DURING YOUR STAY IN THE RECOVERY CARE CENTER